Casement Windows & Fixed Windows
Solid wood frame, sash and mouldings, no finger-joints for a better look.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Solid wood frame, sash and mouldings, no finger-joints for a better look
- Structural construction, multi-section units have common head and sill, no mulling of modules
- Increased protection against leakage and infiltration due to exceptional weather-stripping
- 4-9/16” solid wood frame (available in 6-9/16” for clad windows)
- 1-3/4” or 2-1/4” solid wood sash
- Single structural post for cleaner lines, better aesthetics, more visible glass
- Glued hardwood dowel sash assembly for solid, long lasting assembly precision
- Available in Impact Series
Solid Wood Frame
Push-Out Casement Or In-Swing French Casement
Pine, Douglas Fir Or Mahogany
For a low maintenance exterior finish, you have the opportunity to choose an extruded aluminum clad for your windows. We use extruded aluminum only. Thicker and stronger than roll-form, it provides superior quality, weather and impact resistance and longer life.